Wednesday, August 27, 2008

For Friends & Family

Hullo~

Started a new blog so we can easily send notes, pics, and video to everybody back home in MI and to our friends in other necks of the woods (like Fishers, IN, NY, NY, and Seattle, WA).

And I can reserve the "photoblography" blog for photo related crap that I know bores most of you!

So, we've been in Queen Creek, AZ for over five weeks now. And it has been hot! Although yesterday and today were much cooler. It actually rained for most of the morning. And there is monsoon thunder roaring even as I type....

We're pretty much settled in. Figuring out where to get food and water and which plants are prickly and which aren't. Dawn likes her school. And I booked my first AZ wedding on Monday! Yeah! Anyway, that is all for now, but I'll try to get some pics or video up next time. Later, gators!

Ron and Dawn

2 comments:

shirleykurz said...

Glad to hear that you are starting to aclimate to the sunny, warm and sometimes stormy Arizona weather. Hope you're enjoying your beautiful new neighborhood and making lots of new friends. Hey Dawn, how are all those 2nd graders?
xoShirley

Carole A. Ward said...

You're a bloggin' fiend!

I've truly created a monster.

So, when you guys coming home?

Hugs,
Carole