Tuesday, March 10, 2009

a no post post of postiness

Hey everybody~

I haven't blogged in a couple of weeks, because.....

I've been under the weather and nothing's been going on, really. Dawn is busy and I'm still dreaming of being busy. Although I have several jobs at the end of this month. It'll be good to shoot something. And, like any good hunter, I always eat what I shoot. (huh?)

Anyhoo.... Dawn has next week off for spring break. There has been some talk of a jaunt up to Flagstaff. We'll see. Cosmo is good. Dawn gave him a bath on Saturday. Now he smells a nice.

That's about it for me. I'll try to get back on the blog bandwagon. Hope all is well for all of our friends and family and we're thinking about you and we miss you!

R

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better, Ron!