Wednesday, May 6, 2009

if you love me....

you'll read my magazine! Well, not mine exactly, but the magazine of the writer's group that I am peripherally a part of (and if I were any kind of writer I would know better than to end a sentence with a preposition, which explains this parenthetical aside). If you like speculative fiction short stories, you may enjoy The Nautilus Engine which can be found at:

http://rnwrrn.googlepages.com/home

or more simple to remember: www.TheNautilusEngine.com

We pop out a new one every three months and the latest one (our 8th issue) just went live on May 1st. Nine short stories, a featured artist, book reviews, movie trailers, and great links. We archive four issues at a time so you can look at some old issues, too. Take a look and lemme know what, if anything, you think about it. Thanks, Ronnie

No comments: