Tuesday, September 9, 2008

For the Sake of a New Post...

Hello All~

Really nothing going on, but, just for the sake of a blog post, I will post to the blog. It's Tuesday, about 12:45 p.m. and a sunny 95 degrees (when MI starts to really get chilly I'll stop rubbing your faces in it).

Dawn is at school and I just wrapped up some headshots for her principal. Turns out he co-wrote a book (regarding education, of course) and is working on his Ed. D. He does some speaking on such things as childhood obesity and the transition from grade school to middle school. Kind of interesting. I tried some new lighting techniques for the shoot and that was interesting. Like popping a speedlite flash through a diffusing umbrella all handheld at the end of an offshoe cord (I know.... what??!?!). Same as a hotlight, but more portable. Could theoretically run-and-gun it. Anyway, worked out and I have a new toy in the bag without buying anything new. Oh, wait! I was supposed to leave the photography stuff for the other blog! ~sorry~

Cosmo is lying on the couch and has nothing to say for himself. Except, "woof!"

OK, well that's it for today. Stay tuned!

No comments: