Thursday, July 28, 2011

I'm Picking out a Thermos For You...

OK, Well, I'm not really picking out a thermos for you...I am picking out my photos for the "Roots in Detroit" Exhibit which is coming up in a couple of weeks. 15 Days to be precise. So, I know I haven't uploaded all of my photos that are potentially going into the show. But I currently have 82 in mind. Do you have a favorite? Let me know on the comment section and I will try and get that printed as well for this show.

"Ghost of Future Detroit" is my honorable mention in the show and the sponsors have provided us with a bit 24"x36" print of our winning images. There are 11 artists featured in this show. Ron beat me by getting second place in the show! Isn't that great? His image, "Metro Gothic" will be featured too.

In case you haven't penciled it in yet, I would like to invite you to the Historic Farmington Winery at 31505 Grand River Avenue, Farmington, MI 48336 on August 13th from 6-9pm. Check out the Event on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=156192427787371

OK, here's the song for you...

No comments: