Monday, July 4, 2011

Roots in Detroit Date Announced!

Happy Fourth of July everyone! I am sorry I've been lax in my upkeep of this blog. I have been shooting and painting a little. The paintings seem unfinished, so they may make an appearance later this year.

Ron and I did a lot of shooting this weekend with the Royal Oak Photography Meetup Group, and we need to get more work for our upcoming "Roots in Detroit" Exhibit. The two of us, along with 9 other photographers will be showing our work in August. SAVE THE DATE!

At the Historic Farmington Winery
Saturday, August 13, 2011 6:00pm



One of the cool things about this is the organizer for the Royal Oak Meetup group is also a finalist in this competition! Check out her work as well as the other winning artists on the Roots in Detroit facebook photo page by clicking here.

No comments: