Monday, April 13, 2009

Moonday April 13 ...or... Cosmo's Birthday!

Hello all~

First and foremost........... Today is Cosmo's birthday! He was born six years ago today on April 13, 2003. Then in June he came to live with us! So, if dog years are seven to one of ours.... Cosmo is 42 years old, just like me! That's my boy!

(side note: I recently read that the DSMV (the bible of psychiatry or somesuch) revised the definition of "middle aged" up from starting at 40 to starting at 45, so, I'm no longer middle-aged! Woo-hoo! Instant youth!)

Cosmo will be treated today to his favorite thing in the known universe, some ice cream! So no pity for that old man!

Yesterday we went for brunch at the home of Dawn's VP, Kelly Bray. Nice food, nice company and very nice dogs! It was swell.

Today I'm going to a photography seminar presented by on David Ziser. I read this guy's blog religiously. Good stuff. Should be very informative.

That's about it. More later! Hope everybody is doing well and swell!

1 comment:

Janine said...

My cousin is 40 today. lol
Happy birthday, Cosmo!