Thursday, January 8, 2009

landscapes


Up for a little Thursday arty-farty action? Good! Couple of landscapy deals from last weekend.

First one from Dawn. Every once and a while we run across a field of trees that just don't look like they belong. They don't seem to be desert trees and they seem to be dead. Yet, row after row of neatly planted dead trees. If anyone knows what's up with that, let me know.














Then two from li'l old me:

This last one was just down and across the street from a prison (somewhere around Picacho or Eloy). When we drove past, there were guys in orange jumpsuits sitting at some picnic tables. We didn't take their pics, but maybe once I get my spy lens! Or maybe not even. Sheesh, the incarcerated can be a touchy bunch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm posting at the right place now. All the troubles of my life are over, because I've found the right place! Yes!
Nice pics, btw, but I already said that when I was posting at the WRONG place. But those days are gone, because now I'm at the RIGHT place, and life is gonna turn around for me, I can feel it!
Here it comes... here comes the good times...

Anonymous said...

Heath,
When you get there (to the right place) send me an invitation, k?
haha
Ron's sister